Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sushi Rice🍣 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sushi Rice🍣 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sushi rice🍣 recipe. To make sushi rice🍣 you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sushi Rice🍣:
- Use 2 cups of sushi rice or short grain.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 Tb of sugar.
- You need 1 Tb of salt.
- You need 2 Tb of Rice vinegar.
- Provide of Utensils.
- Prepare of Rice cooker or Stove top.
- Provide bowl of Mixing.
- Use spoon of Mixing.
- Take of Microwave.
Instructions to make Sushi Rice🍣:
- Take rice and rinse throughly until water runs clear. This helps the rice not be as starchy..
- Place rice in rice cooker with the 2 cups water or on stove top. If useing the stove top method place rice on high heat, bring to a boil, then once at a boil reduce to low heat and cover. Cook for 15 min. After 15min remove rice from heat and let stand for another 10-15min covered..
- Once rice is ready transfer rice to a large mixing bowl. Take the vinegar, sugar, and salt and put in a small dish and combine. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds. This helps the mixture dissolve together and can then easily be mixed into the rice..
- Fold the vinegar mixture into the rice. Make sure all the rice looks throughly coated by the vinegar mixture. Before useing allow the rice to fully cool to room temperature of intending to use for sushi. Enjoy!.
If you master how to make the perfect sushi rice, you can make any type of sushi successfully. Those sushi variations are as follows and also see the Sushi guide. Makizushi (rolled sushi), 'Sushi rice' is a marketing term for Japanese short-grain or medium-grain rice. It is shorter and stickier than 'regular' long grain rice, and takes different ratios of water. You can not use any other kind of rice rice when making sushi as 'long grain' just isn't sticky and would not hold.
If you find this Sushi Rice🍣 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.