Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hummingbird cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook hummingbird cake with cream cheese frosting using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Get 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 8 oz of canned crushed pineapple, undrained.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of mashed bananas.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter or margarine, softened.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 16 oz of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Add eggs & oil. Stir until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not beat. Stir in vanilla, pineapple, 1 cup pecans, & bananas..
- Pour into greased 13×9 pan. Bake in 350 degrees oven for 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Can put in 3 greased & floured 9 inch cake pans, but only bake for 23-28 minutes..
- Let cool completely before frosting..
- For frosting: cream butter & cream cheese together. Gradually add powdered sugar. Beat until light & fluffy. Stir in vanilla. Spread over top of cake. If doing layers, spread between layers, up sides, & over top..
- Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup chopped pecans..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hummingbird cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!