Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Your state of health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating lots of berries. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a variety of diseases.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato pilaf in a rice cooker recipe. To make sweet potato pilaf in a rice cooker you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice Cooker:
- Provide 700 grams of White raw rice.
- Use 250 grams of Sweet potato.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 4 of Wiener sausages.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 1 tsp of ※Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ※Pepper.
- Get 1 of ※Soup stock cube.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice Cooker:
- Wash the rice and drain in a sieve..
- Dice the sweet potatoes to 1.5 cm. Slice the wiener sausages, and dice the onion to 1 cm..
- Combine rice and sake in a rice cooker, and pour enough water up to the 2 cup line. Add the ※ ingredients, and lightly stir with a rice spatula..
- Put the sweet potatoes, onion, and wiener sausages on top of the rice in that order, and start cooking on the usual setting..
- When the rice is cooked, mix everything together..
- Tip: If you want a richer flavour, add 10 g of butter on top during Step 4, then cook..
Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced. This is how much time you need to prepare this meal. In a medium sized sauce pan bring the broth to a boil and add wild rice, parsley, oregano, and thyme. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cover with a lid. In another skillet add the olive oil, sweet potato, and onion and cook until tender.
If you find this Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice Cooker recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.