Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Rice Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Rice Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy rice cake recipe. You can cook spicy rice cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Rice Cake:
- Use 350 g of rice cakes separated.
- Take 150 g of fish cakes cut to bite size.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cube of anchovy stock.
- Take 60 g of onion thinly sliced.
- Use 2 of boiled eggs.
- Use of Spicy Sauce (Mix in a bowl).
- Use 3 tbsp of gochujang (korean chili paste).
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of gochugaru (korean chili flakes).
Instructions to make Spicy Rice Cake:
- Soak rice cakes in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Boil water with the anchovy stock cube on medium high heat. Dissolve the sauce using a spatula.
- Once boiling, add the rice cake, fish cakes, boiled egg and onion. Boil for 3 to 5 minutes until rice cakes are cooked..
- To thicken the sauce, simmer on low heat for another 2 to 4 minutes..
- Turn of the heat after the sauce becomes thick. You can put some roasted sesame seeds and sesame oil for garnish if you want..
A rice cake may be any kind of food item made from rice that has been shaped, condensed, or otherwise combined into a single object. A wide variety of rice cakes exist in many different cultures in which rice is eaten, and are particularly prevalent in Asia. Spicy Rice Cake (also known as Tteokbokki 떡볶이) is a popular Korean street food made from soft rice cakes, fish cakes and hot. Tteok (Korean rice cakes, also spelled dduk or toppoki) are available in Asian markets. For this dish, the traditional shape is long cylinders; cut them crosswise in half before cooking.
If you find this Spicy Rice Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.