Easy Beefy Chili.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy beefy chili. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Beefy Chili is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Beefy Chili is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy beefy chili using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Beefy Chili:
- Make ready 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Make ready 2 of large onions diced.
- Get 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of cans chili beans.
- Get 1 cup of beef broth.
- Take 1 can (12 oz) of tomato juice.
- Prepare to taste of chilli powder.
- Take 2 cups of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of oyster crackers.
- Take 1 tub of sour cream.
- Take 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
Steps to make Easy Beefy Chili:
- Brown the beef in a Dutch oven, adding one of the diced onions and crushed red pepper flakes as the beef cooks..
- Drain off all grease and return to Dutch oven. Add tomato paste and stir. Add beans, beef broth, tomato juice, some salt, pepper, and chilli powder to taste..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer stirring occasionally, untill thick enough to coat the spoon..
- Serve cheddar cheese, oyster crackers, sour cream, and/or the other diced onion on the side..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy beefy chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!