Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cooking in a Pressure Cooker Soft Ikameshi (Squid Stuffed with Sticky Rice) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cooking in a Pressure Cooker Soft Ikameshi (Squid Stuffed with Sticky Rice) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cooking in a pressure cooker soft ikameshi (squid stuffed with sticky rice) recipe. You can have easy cooking in a pressure cooker soft ikameshi (squid stuffed with sticky rice) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Cooking in a Pressure Cooker Soft Ikameshi (Squid Stuffed with Sticky Rice):
- Provide 4 of Squid.
- Get 180 ml of Mochi Sticky Rice.
- You need 400 ml of ★Dashi stock.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★Mirin.
Instructions to make Easy Cooking in a Pressure Cooker Soft Ikameshi (Squid Stuffed with Sticky Rice):
- Wash the mochi sticky rice 30 minutes before cooking, and transfer into a sieve to drain the excess water. Remove the guts and clear cartilage from the squid, then wash well..
- Finely chop the tentacles from one of four squid, and mix with the mochi sticky rice..
- Fill 1/3 of each squid with the Step 2 mixture, and close the ends with toothpicks..
- Add the ★ flavoring ingredients into a pressure cooker, and arrange the squid. Cover with a lid, and cook for 20 minutes under high pressure. Let it cool and leave it for about 15 minutes..
- Slice the 'ikameshi'(squid stuffed with sticky rice) and pour the sauce on top..
Usually, the squid used for stuffed squid is tough. I thought it would be so much better if the meat was tender, so I challenged myself to achieve this. See recipes for Ika Meshi (Rice Stuffed Squid) too. See more ideas about squid recipes, recipes, squid. Bring the water to a boil and add the rice with the salt.
If you find this Easy Cooking in a Pressure Cooker Soft Ikameshi (Squid Stuffed with Sticky Rice) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.