Barnyard Millet Idli.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, barnyard millet idli. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Barnyard Millet Idli is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Barnyard Millet Idli is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have barnyard millet idli using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Barnyard Millet Idli:
- Take 3 cups of barnyard millet.
- Take 1 cup of black lentils.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get As required of oil for greasing.
Instructions to make Barnyard Millet Idli:
- Soak both the ingredients for 3 to 4 hrs..
- Grind coarsely..
- Keep aside for fermentation (6 to 8) hrs..
- Take the idli cooker. Then, grease each plate of idli stand with cooking oil..
- Pour water in the cooker and keep on flame..
- Pour the batter into the idli maker (1 tbsp per slot).
- Keep the idli stand in the cooker, and steam the idlis for to 12-14 minutes..
- Serve hot with sambhar or chutney! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food barnyard millet idli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!