Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef-rice-cheese casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef-Rice-Cheese Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Beef-Rice-Cheese Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef-rice-cheese casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef-Rice-Cheese Casserole:
- Get 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of tomato juice.
- Get 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Take 8 ounces of grated cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Beef-Rice-Cheese Casserole:
- In medium skillet, brown rice in oil. Remove from skillet..
- In same skillet, brown beef with onions and chili powder. Stir in rice. Turn into 11 x 7 baking dish..
- In medium saucepan, combine water, tomato juice and bouillon. Cook, stirring until bouillon dissolves. Pour over meat mixture. Cover and bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees or until rice is tender..
- Remove cover, top with cheese and bake 5 minutes longer..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef-rice-cheese casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!