Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Unstuffed Cabbage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage recipe. To make unstuffed cabbage you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Unstuffed Cabbage:
- Use 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small head of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 2-14 1/2 oz of cans diced tomatoes.
- You need 1-8 oz of can tomatoes sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Unstuffed Cabbage:
- Heat a Dutch oven or large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot Dutch oven until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease…
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, stock, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- Cover Dutch oven, reduce heat, and simmer until cabbage is tender, about 30 minutes.
- One the cabbage starts cooking down you can always add more stock to your liking!.
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.