Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bamboo Shoots Prepared in a Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bamboo Shoots Prepared in a Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at fighting back depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you boost your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating a few eggs to feel better!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bamboo shoots prepared in a pressure cooker recipe. You can have bamboo shoots prepared in a pressure cooker using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bamboo Shoots Prepared in a Pressure Cooker:
- Prepare 1 of Bamboo shoot (raw).
- Get 1 of Rice bran.
- Get 1 of Red chili pepper.
Steps to make Bamboo Shoots Prepared in a Pressure Cooker:
- Chop the bamboo shoots into fairly large equal portions with the peel on. Slice the tip in half, cutting at an angle..
- Place them neatly in the pressure cooker. Add enough water to cover and bring the ingredients to a depth of 2/3 the pressure cooker. (See the Helpful Hints for making adjustments.).
- Add the bran and chili peppers, then turn on the heat. When the pressure gauge indicates full pressure, reduce to low heat and cook for 15 minutes..
- When done steaming, open the pressure cooker. Cool slowly. Remove the peel and rinse well. (The pictures show the bamboo shoots in the cooking liquid for reference.).
Pour in Hua Zhi Wan and cooking wine, salt. Pour in Hua Zhi Wan and cooking wine, salt. Open the lid and add some salt. After some time, add the bamboo shoot slices to the half-cooked meat and combine them with the help of a spoon. A nice aroma will come out of the cooker at this stage.
If you find this Bamboo Shoots Prepared in a Pressure Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.