Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked pasta (macaroni) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked pasta (macaroni) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pasta (macaroni) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at fighting back depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you raise your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and feel better!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta (macaroni) recipe. To cook baked pasta (macaroni) you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked pasta (macaroni):
- Prepare 2 cups of Pasta.
- Provide 1/2 cup of maida.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of oregano seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of / as needed boiled Pasta water.
- Prepare 2 cubes of Grated process cheese.
- You need 5-6 of Olives.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn boiled.
- Get 1 cup of Mozerella cheese.
Steps to make Baked pasta (macaroni):
- In hot boiling water add 2 cups pasta. And 1 tsp salt. Let it cook. And strain. Rinse it with cold water to stop cooking time. Preserve the pasta water for cooking..
- In a heating pan add butter, garlic saute it and add maida / all-purpose flour. Cook it untill golden. Now add warm milk whisk continuously to avoid any lumps.now add all the spices mentioned above and add pasta water as required. Add cheese and let it cook for 5 mins now add boiled pasta..
- Grease a baking tray with butter. Add pasta into it. And add a Mozerella cheese layer. Now top it with olives chilli flakes and oregano..
- Preheat the oven and bake it at 160° till 15 minutes..
Capsicum (or bell pepper) and paprika are optionally added to add more flavor and aroma. The description above makes a regular Baked Macaroni but adding the Mornay sauce (or white sauce as we usually call it) makes it more special. The easiest way to reheat leftover baked pasta is to heat it in the microwave. You can store baked pasta for up to four days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Baked pasta (ghagin) or baked macaroni (imqarrun) as it is mainly known is another dishes we associate as being truly Maltese.
If you find this Baked pasta (macaroni) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.