Chickpeas MIllets Tikki. Home Snacks Chickpeas and spinach tikki – Chickpeas and spinach cutlet – Chana and spinach cutlet – healthy kids snack. So I try to include as much vegetables as possible. I also try to make couple of dishes.
Then add boiled chickpea, salt and chole masala powder. Cool till you get aroma of all spices of masala powder. Then add mashed potatoes and lots of cilantro or coriander into it.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chickpeas millets tikki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Home Snacks Chickpeas and spinach tikki – Chickpeas and spinach cutlet – Chana and spinach cutlet – healthy kids snack. So I try to include as much vegetables as possible. I also try to make couple of dishes.
Chickpeas MIllets Tikki is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chickpeas MIllets Tikki is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chickpeas millets tikki using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas MIllets Tikki:
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled black chickpeas (makes 8-10).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mixed millets, dry roasted & powdered.
- Get 1 tsp. of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of fried onion.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/2" of ginger, finely chopped.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of mint leaves, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of lime juice.
- Prepare as needed of oil to shallow fry.
Now make a pattice shape or any. A blog focussing on Vegan, GF recipes along with sustainable cooking. Finally i decided to make a delicious millets tikki using that and the result it turned out so delicious and healthy snack. Similar Recipes, Kuthiraivali Veg Pulao Barnyard Millet Pongal Kambu Curd Rice Barnyard Millet Kozhukattai Grandma's Horsegram Kuzhambu Thinai Idly Thinai Dosa.
Steps to make Chickpeas MIllets Tikki:
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients (except oil) and shape into tikkis. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them in batches till golden in colour on both sides..
- Drain on a kitchen towel and serve with tomato sauce, green chutney or tamarind chutney..
Pearl Millet Curd Rice Millets Adai Millets Porridge Other Millet Recipes. Since i had samai / little millet. Baked Paneer Millet Cutlet, a healthy and guilt free cutlet / tikki prepared from paneer, potato and barnyard millet. Deep fry or shallow fry these cutlet or you can also use a paniyaram pan for low fat version. Potato, Peanuts & Cabbage Tikki, healthy and interesting combo of potato, peanuts and purple cabbage.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chickpeas millets tikki recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!