Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chestnut Rice Made with Mochi Rice (Okowa) Made in a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chestnut Rice Made with Mochi Rice (Okowa) Made in a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you might want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chestnut rice made with mochi rice (okowa) made in a rice cooker recipe. To make chestnut rice made with mochi rice (okowa) made in a rice cooker you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chestnut Rice Made with Mochi Rice (Okowa) Made in a Rice Cooker:
- Provide 15 of Chestnuts.
- Prepare 1 of 10 cm square piece Kombu.
- Provide 540 ml of Uncooked mochi (sweet or short-grain) rice.
- Take 4 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 of Sesame seed salt (gomashio).
- Provide 650 ml of Water.
Steps to make Chestnut Rice Made with Mochi Rice (Okowa) Made in a Rice Cooker:
- Rinse the mochi rice, and soak in water for 3 ~ 4 hours..
- Remove the outer shells and inner skins of the chestnuts. This is how I do it: Boil the chestnuts for about 3 minutes, and soak in hot water for about 10 minutes. This makes the chestnuts easier to peel..
- Add mochi rice, konbu seaweed, sake, and salt. Add the usual amount of water for 3 rice cooker cups. Finally put in the chestnuts, then start cooking. (It might be better to add a tiny bit less water than usual.).
- Sprinkle sesame seed salt (gomashio) before eating, and it's done!.
- If you don't have mochi rice, you can substitute regular white rice. It will be quite delicious regardless..
If the rice mix is steamed in small packets, wrapped in a bamboo leaf, it's called chimaki. Cooking okowa rice takes a bit of effort, but if you just do it in a rice cooker, it's easy. Donabe: Rinse the rice with water several times and place in colander while preparing the donabe and other ingredients. Remeasure rice and add to donabe. Add the same amount of water as rice.
If you find this Chestnut Rice Made with Mochi Rice (Okowa) Made in a Rice Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.