Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pressure Cooker Instant Chicken Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pressure Cooker Instant Chicken Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Instant Chicken Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for looking after your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker instant chicken biryani recipe. To make pressure cooker instant chicken biryani you only need 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pressure Cooker Instant Chicken Biryani:
- You need 1/2 bowl of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 2 of Onion Diced.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 500 gram of Chicken.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 12 of Green chilli small size.
- Get as required of Water.
- You need as required of Biryani Spices.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Use 1 tbsp of fennel.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use of Powder masala –.
- Take 1 tbsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Biryani powder.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of green colour.
- Get 1 pinch of yellow colour.
- Prepare 500 grams of Basmati Rice.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kewda water.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Coriander or dried coriander leaf.
Instructions to make Pressure Cooker Instant Chicken Biryani:
- Wash the Chicken well and keep aside cover it..
- Place the pressure cooker on fry/saute mode and add the oil fry the whole cumin seed bay leaf green chilli fennel till crackle and flavor.
- Add onion and soft sauté for 5 Minutes.
- Add the Ginger Garlic paste, Chicken, stir..
- Add the yogurt, tomato chopped, stir..
- Add all the spices and fry for 10 minutes until chicken has browned. Turn off fry mode..
- Place the 500 gram rice on top of chikan,one and half glass water,Ghee,coriander leaf, 1 tbsp kewda water and stir all together..
- Secure the lid, close the valve and cook on manual/pressure cooker mode for 10 minutes, let it release naturally for 10 minutes, then open the valve to release the remaining pressure..
- Add food orange green colour in chikan birani and cover it for 5 minute..
- Now Chicken biryani is ready to eat.
- Serve up and sprinkle some fresh coriander on top and enjoy!!.
This flavorful chicken biryani is a family-favorite. Biryani, a well- seasoned meat and rice dish, typically takes a long time to prepare and requires dirtying several dishes but this one-pot recipe is just as good as the traditional version and creates less mess! Traditional chicken biryani is made by layering marinated chicken and then layered with parboiled rice, herbs,saffron milk & then ghee. I have shared that traditional hyderabadi biryani here. The recipe shared here in this post details a short cut method to make a simple one pot delicious chicken biryani in a pressure cooker or a pot.
If you find this Pressure Cooker Instant Chicken Biryani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.