Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage rolls recipe. To cook stuffed cabbage rolls you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- Take 2 tbsp. of cooking oil.
- You need Half of cabbage (used 6 leaves).
- Take 1 lb. of ground meat.
- You need of For stuffing.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 20 g of panko(bread crumbs).
- Get of Ground black pepper.
- Use of Oregano.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Carrots.
- Get 1 stalk of green onions.
- Use 1 teaspoon of flour.
- Prepare of For sauce.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of large garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 5 of medium diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 50 ml of tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Mixed the ground meat, onions and stuffed ingredients. Set aside.
- Boil the cabbage leaves. Sprinkled with salt. Set aside in ice water. Drain.
- Stuffed the ingredients in the cabbage leaves and roll it up..
- Heat up the pan. Add 2 tbsp cooking oil, sautee the garlic and bay leaves till it fragrance..
- Add the diced tomatoes and juice, and the stock..
- Add the cabbage rolls. And let it boil for 20mins. In a Medium to low fire..
- Serve and Enjoy. 😁.
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.