Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other refreshments. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) recipe. You can have niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls):
- Get 1 of Large cabbage.
- Take 2 cups of Rice.
- Provide 1/2 pound of Ground meat.
- You need 1 can of Crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of Basil leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of Sazon Dominicano.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground dried garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of 🍅 sauce.
Steps to make Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls):
- Core the bottom of cabbage being careful not to cut the leaves. You want to just take out the large stem holding the leaves together so when you cook the cabbage in water the leaves will soften but not break..
- While the cabbage cooks in boiling water, cook the rice 🍚 in the rice cooker. This will make easier for you to get take care of other dishes while rice cooks in the cooker..
- In a bowl mix the ground meat with the sazon (I'll publish my sazon again) set aside..
- When the leaves from the cabbage start to fall off from the head, take them out gently as to not break them. Place the leaves in a bowl to cool. Once all of the leaves you need from the cabbage have fallen off and have cooled, cut ✂️ part of the rib (long stem) from each of them. This will make easy to roll the cabbage..
- In a sauce pan add the crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce with the basil leaves, garlic and sugar. Let it simmer and adjust seasoning to your taste..
- Once your rice has cooked, in a large bowl add the rice and uncooked meat mixture. After mixing it well, you can start adding this to the cabbage leaves and roll like a burrito tucking in the sides of the cabbage as you roll..
- In a large pan add some of the sauce to the bottom to keep cabbage rolls from burning. Gently add the rolls around the pot adding sauce as you layer them up. Once you have added all of your rolls in the pan, add some water 💧 to help cook them. Turn heat to medium and let it slowly cook. Remember to taste your sauce in case you need to adjust the flavor..
- The cooking of these will take about 20 to 25 minutes because you are really just cooking the meat at this point and making the sauce richer. Once you are happy with your cabbage rolls they are good to eat..
If you find this Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.