Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed cabbage rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed cabbage rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage rolls recipe. To cook unstuffed cabbage rolls you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Unstuffed cabbage rolls:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of – 2 lbs of ground beef or turkey.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil (vegetable or olive).
- Use 1 each of lg onion (chopped).
- Provide 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- Use 1 head of small cabbage (chopped).
- Prepare 2 can of (14.5 oz each) diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of (8 oz) tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Unstuffed cabbage rolls:
- In large skillet heated with oil over medium heat, add ground beef and onion and stir until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender..
- Add garlic and continue cooking for another minute..
- Add cabbage, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, salt and pepper and bring to a boil..
- Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes until cabbage is tender..
If you find this Unstuffed cabbage rolls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.