Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast recipe. You can cook apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast:
- Take 4 of slices of bread.
- You need 4 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 3 of apples, grated.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped raisins.
- Take 1/2 cup of pecans (chopped or whole).
- Take 1/2 cup of caramel sauce for drizzle.
- Take 1/2 of lemon or lime juiced.
Steps to make Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast:
- Beat eggs and add milk and sugar.
- Dip bread into egg mixture.
- Grate apples with skin on. Add lemon to stop browning..
- Chop raisins and pecans (or whichever nut you have).
- Spray bottom of pan or casserole that will fit the bread with non-stick spray.
- Place egg soaked brwad into bottom on pan in one layer.
- Evenly distribute the apple, raisins, nuts and caramel topping..
- Bake in a 350°F oven for approx 40 minutes or untill set and browned.
If you find this Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.