Two Millets Dhokla. Grease two small plates and pour the batter in them. Dhokla can be done with Millets, Rava. In the future Upcoming Video we will Upload the Verities of Dhokla.
Ragi is a rich source of fiber, calcium, and Ragi rava dhokla is very easy to make. To make instantly I used eno fruit salt. The best recipes with photos to choose an easy dhokla and millet recipe.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, two millets dhokla. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Two Millets Dhokla is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Two Millets Dhokla is something that I have loved my entire life.
Grease two small plates and pour the batter in them. Dhokla can be done with Millets, Rava. In the future Upcoming Video we will Upload the Verities of Dhokla.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have two millets dhokla using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Two Millets Dhokla:
- Get 1/2 cup of finger millet(ragi flour).
- Take 1/2 cup of sorgham flour(jowar flour).
- Take 2 tbs of Bombay rava.
- Take 2 tbs of cheakpea flour.
- Get 1 tbs of green chilli and ginger paste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cooking soda.
- Get Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of eno salt.
- Make ready 1/2 TBS of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 TBS of cummin seeds.
- Make ready 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Make ready 4-5 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oil.
Khatta Dhokla is a healthy gujarati snack made with rice and urad dal. Dhokla gets its flavors and delicious textures from the sesame and mustard seasoning. Serve the Ragi Rava Dhokla recipe along with Green Chutney and also Idli Milagai Podi. This is a very easy recipe for millets dhokla.
Steps to make Two Millets Dhokla:
- In a bowl take ragi flour, jowar flour, rava and cheakpea flour..
- Add chilli ginger paste and pinch sugar and salt. Mix well.
- Know add curd and mix well.Give 10 mins rest.
- Heat steamer to steam the dhokla..
- Grease mould.
- Add eno salt into the batter give a mix, and immediately transfer the batter to the mould, and keep it into steamer..
- Steam it for 15 mins. Once done take it out..
- Mix little sugar into water and sprinkle sugar water on the dhokla. It helps dhokla to b soft..
- Give tadka with mustard seeds, cummin seeds, curry leaves and with green chillies.And pour tadka on dhokla..
- Cut into desired shapes and serve..
It's really healthy and really good for people with diabetes. See more ideas about Millet recipes, Millet, Indian food recipes. A simple and healthy Dhokla recipe prepared with gram flour, spinach and ground foxtail millet, tempered with sesame and mustard seeds. Easy Khaman Dhokla Recipe: Step by Step Khaman Dhokla Recipe, Tips to make If you are looking for an easy khaman dhokla recipe with step-by-step photos, you have reached your destination! Dhokla on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Science and more, Sign up and share your playlists.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food two millets dhokla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!