Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled "planked" salmon with peach – mango salsa. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled "planked" salmon with peach – mango salsa using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa:
- Get 2 of cedar planks (purchased in store’s BBQ section).
- Take of Salsa ….
- Prepare 12 oz of Salsa, store bought “fresh” (or homemade).
- Get 1 of mango, peeled, center removed, finely diced.
- Take 4 of peaches, peeled, pitted, finely chopped.
- Make ready 4 of salmon fillets (8-10 oz. each), remove skin.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take Dash of salt, pepper, dried dill, thyme, and tarragon.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of rosemary.
- Make ready 1 of lemon, slices for garnish.
Instructions to make Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa:
- Soak the cedar planks in salted warm water for 2 to 4 hours. Weight the planks to submerge..
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa and mango and peach pieces and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator for later serving instructions..
- Preheat a charcoal fire in the grill, medium – high heat (or use your gas grill)..
- Remove the salmon fillet skins with a filleting knife. Rinse the fillets under water and gently pat dry with a paper towel. Drip olive oil on each side of fillet, spread it evenly, and season with the spices and herbs. Place rosemary sprigs and lemon slices on top..
- Place the soaked planks on the grill grate and close the lid. Heat until the planks begins to smoke (about 4-5 minutes). Turn the planks over to begin cooking..
- Place the fillets, “previous” skin side down on the planks. Close the lid and cook until the fillets are cooked through, 13 to 15 minutes..
- No need to turn the fillets. Be mindful of planks while grilling for edges burning. Fillets are done when you can flake them with a fork or internal temp is ~130˚..
- Carefully transfer the fillets (using a spatula) directly to a platter. Remove planks from the grill using tongs. [Depending on the plank’s condition, they can be used again if properly cleaned].
- Remove the rosemary sprigs and lemon slices from the fillets and discard. Spoon the peach – mango salsa over the fillets and garnish the plate with a lemon slice. Serve with white rice and grilled vegetables for a nice plate appearance..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food grilled "planked" salmon with peach – mango salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!