Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked fusili pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked fusili pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked fusili pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods too!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fusili pasta recipe. You can cook baked fusili pasta using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked fusili pasta:
- Prepare 3 cup of fusili pasta.
- Prepare 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Get handful of Boiled corn.
- Provide 2 cup of cheese.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Use 8-10 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of Garlic pod.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- You need as needed of Water.
Steps to make Baked fusili pasta:
- Boil water in pot put salt,olive oil add pasta boil for 5 -10 mnts or till done remove water.in another pot put sliced onion add roughly cut tomato and garlic cook on slow flame for about 30 mnts mash it now add salt oregano and chill flakes. Remove from fire. Keep aside about 1/4 portion of sauce. Now add pasta in sauce mix..
- Take baking dish arrange pasta spread capsicum and corn spread 1/4 portion of remaining sauce. Spread grated cheese and bake at 200 degree for 10 mnts andserve hot..
Add Bacon, Rocket & Tomato Fusilli Pasta to my favourite recipes. Add Baked Beans Pasta to my favourite recipes. Add BBQ Chicken & Pasta Salad to my favourite recipes. Once pasta is warm add pasta sauce and mix well. Now in a oven proof bowl – spread a layer of pasta with sauce, sprinkle chopped capsicum along with chilli flakes and oregano.
If you find this Baked fusili pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.