Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potatoes Candied in the Rice Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potatoes Candied in the Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potatoes Candied in the Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
If you wish to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potatoes candied in the rice cooker recipe. You can have sweet potatoes candied in the rice cooker using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potatoes Candied in the Rice Cooker:
- Use 3 medium of Sweet potatoes (Japanese-type with purple skin and white flesh).
- Use 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 4 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of plus Soy sauce.
- Use 1 of Black sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Sweet Potatoes Candied in the Rice Cooker:
- Wash the sweet potatoes and cut up roughly. Soak in a bowl of water for about 10 minutes..
- Drain the potatoes and place into the bowl of a rice cooker. Sprinkle with sugar, and shake the bowl well to coat the potato pieces, taking care not to let things spill out!.
- Add the water and soy sauce, mix quickly. Set the bowl in the rice cooker and switch on!.
- When the rice cooker cycle is done, sprinkle on some black sesame seeds to finish! Amazingly good!.
Just add your potatoes and some water. FINISHED and perfectly steamed. 🙂 _____ We are Ollie and his. Candied Sweet Potatoes are just that, sweet and tender, juicy, bright orange sweet potatoes that will warm your home and melt in your mouth! Sweet potatoes are the perfect side dish this holiday season! If you love sweet potatoes as much as I do try this Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Honey Cinnamon Butter Sweet Potatoes or The Best Sweet Potato Casserole.
If you find this Sweet Potatoes Candied in the Rice Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.