😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 😏easy peasy mango salsa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 😏easy peasy mango salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa:
- Make ready 1/2 of jalapeño pepper minced.
- Get 1 of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of mango diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of Sauce/dressing.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of vinegar (I used mango infused vinegar).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sambal (or chili flakes).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
- Take 1 of squeeze the mango that's left around the seed and get as much juice as you can from the mango.
Steps to make 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa:
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients and set aside..
- Chop/dice/mince all the other ingredients and mix together with the sauce..
- Keeps well in the fridge for few days (never really last that long here) serve with chips, grilled chicken wraps/pitas, salads , or alone 😊 enjoy! 🌼.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food 😏easy peasy mango salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!