Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) recipe. You can cook tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tteokbokki (spicy rice cake):
- Use 200 g of cylindrical tteok (rice cake).
- Take 150 g of eo-muk (fish cake).
- You need 1/8 head of small cabbage (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 of small carrot (optional).
- You need 1 cup of chopped spring onion (optional).
- Prepare 1 of small onion (optional).
- Take 2 of boiled eggs (optional).
- Take 500 ml of water.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of gochujang (chili paste).
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Use 2.5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
Steps to make Tteokbokki (spicy rice cake):
- Gather the ingredients..
- Pour 500 ml of water in a large saucepan on high heat..
- Add chili paste, chili powder, soy sauce, sugar, and minced garlic to the pan and mix well..
- Chop the vegetables into bite-size and add them to the saucepan..
- When it starts to simmer, add the rice cake and fish cake to the pan..
- When it starts to boil, add the spring onion and boiled egg, if using..
- Reduce the heat to medium and let it boil for about 8-10 minutes, until the sauce slightly thickens. Serve hot..
You might be able to find it easily at food vendors. Tteokbokki – Spicy Rice Cake Recipe. Ingredients are adjustable and listed below in my Recipe Card -. The quality of the tteok/dduk varies quite a bit. And while fish cakes are totally optional, we recommend taking a trip to the freezer section of your favorite Asian supermarket to explore all the different kinds.
If you find this Tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.