Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages. It's been quite warm Now this is completely meatless but some andouille sausage or even crumbled Italian sausage would go beautifully in this soup. A quick and easy soup with Italian turkey sausage, white beans and spinach that is full of flavour and nice and healthy. Although spring is officially here, it is still well below freezing and snowing out so I am in the mood for soup!
Beans and Legumes: I used white beans in the soup because I love how they pair with sausage but you could swap in chickpeas, kidney beans, or really any other kind of bean you like. Warm up with this Healthy Turkey + Sausage + Spinach + White Bean Soup! On a similar note: this soup is fantastic with either baby spinach or baby kale, so choose your favorite greens to add-in.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach and white bean soup with sausages. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
It's been quite warm Now this is completely meatless but some andouille sausage or even crumbled Italian sausage would go beautifully in this soup. A quick and easy soup with Italian turkey sausage, white beans and spinach that is full of flavour and nice and healthy. Although spring is officially here, it is still well below freezing and snowing out so I am in the mood for soup!
Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spinach and white bean soup with sausages using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages:
- Get 1-1 pound of pack Italian sausage(hot or sweet, your choice).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 cans of chicken broth (14.5 ounce).
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce, undrained).
- Make ready 1 can of white beans (15 ounce).
- Get 1-16 ounce of package frozen spinach.
I usually double-up my soup recipes because soup makes wonderful future meals! Crowd Pleaser, Easy to make White Beans with Spinach & Sausage Soup. For dried beans ( you can use canned!!) always soak over night then cook in the next day. These white cannellini beans are small and can cook up within an hour or two depending on your heat, but my suggestion is, if using.
Steps to make Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages:
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a pot until sausages are no longer pink, drain fat……Break up pieces as necessary…….
- Add to sausages : chopped onion, green pepper, basil leaves, oregano, black pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add to pot : chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans and frozen spinach, bring to a boil…….
- Reduce heat to low and cook soup covered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Divide spinach among bowls, then ladle soup over spinach. Just made this and it is delicious! Used collard greens from the garden instead of spinach, and let them simmer at the end, did not use almond milk, used extra garlic and pepper flakes, only used two cans of beans. Hearty, healthy and full of flavor, this smoked sausage and white bean soup has become our new favorite weeknight meal. You won't believe how simple it is, too!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spinach and white bean soup with sausages recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!