Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Cabbage Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage roll recipe. You can have stuffed cabbage roll using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Cabbage Roll:
- Get 1 of cabbage.
- Take 1 cup of boiled rice.
- Use 100 gm of paneer.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled Beans.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cabbage Roll:
- Firstly boil the cabbage leaves with adding salt, don't over boiled..
- Then take kadhai put oil heat it then add onion saute for 2 minutes then add ginger and garlic paste, coriander powder, red chilli powder, Turmeric powder, salt and saute for 2 minutes..
- Then add beans, Paneer, potatoes and saute for 5 minutes then put aside for cooling..
- Then take cabbage leaves put boiled rice then veggies and roll all cabbage leaves like this..
- Then baked in microwave for 2 minutes. Your dish is ready for eating..
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Roll recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.