Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
You will notice that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. The majority of berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to made in a rice cooker okara, rice bran and natto cake bread recipe. You can have made in a rice cooker okara, rice bran and natto cake bread using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread:
- Take 1 of ◎Egg.
- You need 50 grams of ◎Firm tofu.
- Provide 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Use 50 grams of ◎Rice bran.
- Get 1 tsp of or so ◎Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of packets Natto (with the sauce packet that comes with the natto).
Instructions to make Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread:
- Put the ◎ ingredients into the bowl of the rice cooker, and mix well with your hands..
- Add the natto (including the sauce), mix well with a spatula, level out the surface and cook using the regular rice setting (about 30 minutes)..
- If the surface becomes dry it's done. Leave to cool down a bit, then invert onto a plate..
- Finished. You can eat it as is without any sauce. Try using more curry powder or other spices as topping..
- The surface will be crispy when it's freshly cooked. The insides are moist and soft. If you use a 5 rice cooker cup capacity cooker, the cake will be about 1.5 cm high..
- Here I used rice flour instead of rice bran. It's a little more dense and chewy than the rice bran version, and more lightly flavored. You could add a bit more curry powder and sauce..
See more ideas about bread, cooker, recipes. This buttery chicken and pasta is a hit at our house! I have another pasta slow cooker meal for you. Butter chicken pasta step by step. Mix all purpose flour and double.
If you find this Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.