Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pressure Cooker Kachchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Kachchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many people do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. You will notice that salmon is additionally full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker kachchi recipe. You can cook pressure cooker kachchi using 32 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pressure Cooker Kachchi:
- You need 2 lbs of Bone-in mutton, large cubes, washed and strained.
- Prepare 3 cups of Basmati rice.
- Provide 3 of Large size potatoes, halved.
- Take of Group 1 – for marinade:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste (marinade).
- Use 2 tsp of Paprika powder (marinade).
- Use 2 tbsp of Yogurt (marinade).
- Provide 2 tsp of Salt (marinade).
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mace powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Crushed black peppercorn.
- You need of Group 2 – for frying:.
- Provide 2 cups of Thinly sliced white onions.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 (2 inch) of Cinnamon sticks.
- Get 8 of Cloves.
- Get 8 pods of Cardamom, partially ripped.
- Take of Group 3 – for rice:.
- Get 1/2 cups of Milk.
- Use 3 cups of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 4 of Bay leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 4 (1 inch) of Cinnamon sticks.
- Take 6 pods of Cardamoms, partially ripped.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use of Group 4 – for flavor top off:.
- Provide 2 pinch of Saffron, soaked in half shot warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Kewra essence.
- Get 6-8 of Whole red Thai chillies.
Steps to make Pressure Cooker Kachchi:
- Wash rice and set aside to soak in warm water for 15 minutes..
- Mix all in Group 1 with mutton to marinade..
- Start with Group 2 while marinade sits for about 10 minutes – heat oil and butter together in the pressure cooker and fry onions in medium heat until light brown..
- Use a separate wok to prepare the rice while onions are browning. From Group 3, heat butter and stir the all spices (except ginger garlic paste and salt)..
- Add strained rice, ginger garlic paste and salt in the wok and stir frequently until nutty. Shut off flame and set aside..
- When onions are brown in the pressure cooker, add rest of the spices from Group 2 and stir for 30 seconds..
- Turn heat down to low and add the mutton marinade. Mix well by stirring. Do not take more than 30 seconds..
- Flatten the mutton-spice mix at the base to be level and lay the potatoes uniformly on top..
- Add the rice from wok as the top layer, flatten to be level..
- Gently pour the milk and water (best if warmed in advance) so that the layers are not disturbed..
- Raise the heat to medium-high until it starts to bubble. Close cooker lid, wait for pressure to build up and then turn heat down to medium-low..
- Let cook for 30 minutes..
- Release pressure and open lid. Do not stir. You may use a stick or any narrow utensil to dig a narrow hole and check if there is any excess water at the bottom of the cooker. You want all the juices to be absorbed by this time. Otherwise keep on medium heat a little longer with lid lightly on..
- Sprinkle chilies, saffron and kewra water from Group 4 on top. Do not stir and keep lid on with low heat for 1 minute..
- Turn off heat and keep lid on for 10 minutes..
- Open lid and stir gently to mix the layers. Be careful not to crush the potatoes..
The only thing I figured out as a problem, layering. Pressure Cooker Rice and Dal is a great vegetarian rice dinner. This Lebanese Lentil and Rice dish is another great Vegetarian Instant Pot recipe. Instant Pot Indian Khichadi is comfort food in a bowl! Instant Pot Risotto with Shrimp is another one-pot comfort meal.
If you find this Pressure Cooker Kachchi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.