Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage soup recipe. You can have unstuffed cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of minced garlic OR 2 tsp garlic powder.
- Use 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Dollop tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- Take 1 of small head of cabbage, sliced.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of or so water or 1 can beef broth.
Steps to make Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion, do not drain.
- Add the garlic, tomato sauce and paste, uncooked rice, cabbage, salt and pepper and enough water and/or broth to just cover the cabbage.
- Bring to simmer then cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the cabbage has softened and rice is tender.
- You may add more water or broth if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Serve with hot garlic bread and get ready to serve seconds! LoL.
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.