Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golden Pear Rice Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Pear Rice Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golden pear rice cake recipe. You can cook golden pear rice cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Pear Rice Cake:
- Get 200 g of natural yogourt or Greek yogourt (plain).
- Take 2 of servings of cooked rice, chilled: instant rice-or-white rice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar-honey-or-golden syrup.
- Use 2 Tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- You need of pears, diced – fresh canned or frozen.
- Take of sliced almonds.
- Provide of coconut curls (chips).
- Use of cinnamon.
- Use of whipped cream (optional).
Instructions to make Golden Pear Rice Cake:
- Combine yogourt, sugar and coconut in a glass bowl..
- Fold in the rice. Add enough rice to make a firm rice cake..
- Place the rice mixture on individual plates. Form a cake with a hole in the centre – like a donut. And fill the hole with a mashed pear..
- Arrange the diced pears around the bottom of the cake..
- Garnish with almonds and coconut curls. And may add some whipped cream on top. Lightly dust with cinnamon..
- Variation: Apple-Cinnamon Rice Cake – with apple purée in the centre (and without coconut).
A light, but luscious cake made with hazelnuts – serve a slice for dessert with a dollop of crème fraîche, from BBC Good Food. This pear cake is simple to make but makes a wonderful dessert option when served with the Chantilly cream. The cake is ready when it is golden-brown on top and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Preparation In a large saucepan bring water with salt to a boil. In a colander drain rice and rinse under warm water.
If you find this Golden Pear Rice Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.