Mango Salsa Chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mango salsa chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango Salsa Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mango Salsa Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango salsa chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Salsa Chicken:
- Prepare 1 of ripe mango.
- Take 1/4 cup of drained pickled jalapenos.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
Steps to make Mango Salsa Chicken:
- Cut the mango. I've never dealt with this fruit before, so here are some notes: this fruit has a core, but not a pit like a peach or avocado. It is a broad, somewhat flat white seed-looking thing…getting to it is tricky. The fruit itself is fibrous and juicy and sticky. It's connected to the seed so us your knife to scrape the fruit off the seed after quartering most the flesh off..
- Add all ingredients except the chicken to the blender an pulse on a somewhat low speed until you wind up with a thick, chunky-ish paste..
- Thinly coat the chicken and grill until the internal temperature reads 160..
- Remove chicken from the grill, tent with foil, and let rest for 5-10 minutes..
- Plate chicken with your favorite sides and top with the mango salsa you created..
- I grilled corn-on-the-cob on a rack above the chicken that I seasoned with butter, olive oil, Mediterranean sea salt, freshly ground peppercorns, and garlic powder. It seems some of the sweetness of the chicken marinade rose and infused the corn because there was a delicious sweetness to it once I dug in. I recommend duplicating this effort with your own dish. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mango salsa chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!