Barnyard Millet Curd Rice. Curd rice is always a tummy friendly dish, which soothes our stomach during summer and even after a heavy feast. This barnyard millet is known as Kuthiraivali in Tamil, Jhangora in Hindi and Oodalu in Kannada. It is high in fibre, good for diabetic patients, has low carbohydrate content which helps to.
Did you notice, I mentioned the word "FRESH" because sour one isn't appropriate here. Apart from millet and yogurt, the toppings are just fancy. Similar Recipes, Cucumber Carrot Curd Rice Fruity Curd Rice Pearl Millet Curd Rice Millets Adai Millets Porridge Other Millet Recipes.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, barnyard millet curd rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curd rice is always a tummy friendly dish, which soothes our stomach during summer and even after a heavy feast. This barnyard millet is known as Kuthiraivali in Tamil, Jhangora in Hindi and Oodalu in Kannada. It is high in fibre, good for diabetic patients, has low carbohydrate content which helps to.
Barnyard Millet Curd Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Barnyard Millet Curd Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have barnyard millet curd rice using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Barnyard Millet Curd Rice:
- Get of Ingredients:.
- Get 1 of . Barnyard millet – 1/2 cup.
- Make ready 2 of . Water – 1 1/2 cups.
- Prepare 3 of . Milk – 2 tbsp.
- Take 4 of . Thick curd – 1/4 cup.
- Get 5 of . Salt – as needed.
- Prepare of To Temper:.
- Take 1 of . Oil – 1 tsp.
- Take 2 of . Mustard – 1/4 tsp.
- Take 3 of . Ginger chopped – 1/4 tsp.
- Get 4 of . Green chilli – 1 finely chopped.
- Take 5 of . Red chilli – 1.
- Prepare 6 of . Curry leaves – 1 string.
- Prepare 7 of . Hing – a pinch.
- Get 8 of . Coriander leaves – 1/4 tsp chopped.
This is quite simple to make and i am sure you will never miss you rice in this. Because it does taste like normal curd rice. But it is so healthy than that. Pearl Millet – Sajja Onion Muttilu.
Steps to make Barnyard Millet Curd Rice:
- 1. Wash the millet well and cook in pressure cooker with 1.5 cups of water for 4 whistles. Once done keep it aside. 2. Now add the milk and mash it. Now let it cool. Now add the curd and salt. 3. Mash this nicely till it becomes creamy..
- 4. Now heat a small kadai add all the ingredients under the topic "To Temper" one by one. Once done temper this over rice. Mix it nicely. Adjust the salt. 5. Serve hot with any side dish. I had this with potato fry and pickle..
Proso Millet – Variga Barfi. #Barnyard #Millet #Curd #Rice BARNYARD MILLET is a nutrient dense millet has high fiber content, which can effectively help in weight loss. It is a rich source of calicum and phosphorous which helps in bone building and its daily consumption helps infighting bone diseases. Barnyard Millet Khichdi is a quick, simple and easy to cook comfort meal. Made with nutritious barnyard millet and power packed red lentils. Curd rice / Thayir Sadam is a comforting and refreshing food during this hot summer; also it a favourite food for most of the south Indians!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food barnyard millet curd rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!