Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian stuffed napa cabbage rolls recipe. To cook asian stuffed napa cabbage rolls you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls:
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- You need 2 of carrots, shredded.
- Take 1 cup of cooked brown rice or quinoa.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 2 TBSP of ginger, minced.
- You need 1 of small onion, minced.
- Provide 3 TBSP of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 2 TBSP of toasted sesame oil.
- Use 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili or chili-garlic sauce.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Take leaves of from 1 large head of Napa cabbage.
Steps to make Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F..
- Prepare your filling by gently combing meat, shredded carrots, cooked rice (or quinoa), garlic giner, onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, chili sauce and a pinch of salt and black pepper in a large mixing bowl..
- To make your leaves easy to roll, use a rolling pin to flatten to make leaves more pliable. If you find that your leaves are on the smaller side, use two to roll, overlapping both ends to make one big leaf..
- Spoon your filling into each leaf. Carefully roll each leaf tightly and place side by side in a large baking dish. Pour 1 cup of water over stuffed cabbage rolls and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes or until completely cooked through..
If you find this Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.