Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Soya Biryani in pressure cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Soya Biryani in pressure cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya Biryani in pressure cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating lots of berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the principal reasons you ought to be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most individuals already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soya biryani in pressure cooker recipe. To cook soya biryani in pressure cooker you only need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soya Biryani in pressure cooker:
- Provide 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of soya nuggets soaked for twenty minutes and drained.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- You need 2 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of Black cardamom.
- You need 1 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon sticks.
- Get 6-8 of Black pepper.
- Get 1/6 tsp of Shahi jeera.
- Use 1 of Bay leaves.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Biryani masala powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- You need 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil or ghee.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Soya Biryani in pressure cooker:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add whole garam masala and sauté till they change the colour..
- Add onion slice and sauté till golden brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté few minutes, then add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and sauté few minutes, then add biryani masala, garam masala and again sauté few minutes..
- Add tomatoes and salt, mix and cook on medium heat for 2_3 minutes..
- Add soya nuggets and mix well, sauté 1_2 minutes..
- Add mint and coriander leaves..
- Add rice and mix well, add four cups water, mix, cover and pressure cook until one whistle..
- After one whistle, remove from heat, set aside for 5 minutes and open the lid when the pressure is completely released.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander leaves..
Hi friends welcome to Anu's Kitchen. Today's recipe is easy and tasty meal make or soya chunks biryani in pressure cooker. If you like this recipe please don'. Drain the water from the rice. Now Take a pressure cooker & after heating it give oil and let it heated.
If you find this Soya Biryani in pressure cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.