Foxtail Ladoo/ Thinai Ladoo.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, foxtail ladoo/ thinai ladoo. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Foxtail Ladoo/ Thinai Ladoo is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Foxtail Ladoo/ Thinai Ladoo is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have foxtail ladoo/ thinai ladoo using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Foxtail Ladoo/ Thinai Ladoo:
- Prepare 1 cup of Foxtail millets.
- Take 1/2 cup of roasted gram dhal flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 2 tbsp of pure honey.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of grated dry coconut.
Steps to make Foxtail Ladoo/ Thinai Ladoo:
- Heat the pan. Dry roast the roasted gram flour for 2mins and keep side. Wash the millet and dry roast till golden brown. Cool it and grind as fine powder. Sift the flour and keep side..
- Heat the pan with ghee and roast the cashew and dry coconut..
- Now mix all the roasted items and flour in mixing bowl. Add brown sugar and mix well. Finally add the honey and start preparing small balls. Add 1tbsp melted ghee if needed..
- Yummy, healthy and Organic Ladoo is ready. Happy cooking😊.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food foxtail ladoo/ thinai ladoo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!