Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Try eating an egg and jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ultra easy chocolate cake in a rice cooker recipe. You can cook ultra easy chocolate cake in a rice cooker using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker:
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate bar (milk or dark).
- Provide 40 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Get 50 ml of Milk.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Take 50 grams of Sugar.
- Get 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cocoa powder (with sugar).
Steps to make Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker:
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave (about a minute). Let it cool down a little, then add the milk and mix..
- Beat the 2 eggs and sugar together, just until it's foamy, as shown in this photo..
- Combine the Step 1 and Step 2 mixtures together..
- Add the pancake mix and cocoa powder (no need to sift them)! Mix well. It's best to crush any lumps, but if a few remain it's not a big deal..
- The batter will be thick, creamy and bouncy like this..
- Butter the bowl of your rice cooker with margarine (not listed in the ingredients) using your fingers and pour in the Step 5 batter. Switch the rice cooker on! (In the same way you would cook white rice.).
- When the cake is done, if a bamboo skewer stuck in the middle comes out clean, transfer the cake to a dish. If some batter sticks to the skewer, cook for another 15 minutes or so..
- Done! It looks like this when sliced. It's moist, but still sponge-like and delicious..
- If the cake doesn't get cooked no matter how many times you switch your rice cooker on, try one of these methods: Bake in the oven in the rice cooker bowl; take the cake out of the bowl and finish baking it in a frying pan. You can also finish cooking it up in a microwave as well..
Grease your rice cooker inner pot with melted butter or olive oil Pour in the cake batter and add your raisins Gently tap the inner pot to remove excess bubbles Finally, place the inner pot into the rice cooker and press the Cook button and wait! Some cakes you can make using your rice cooker include: Cheesecake; Chocolate fudge cake; Chocolate lava cake; Carrot cake; Vanilla cake; Apple cake; Muffin cake; Rice Cooker for Baking. The Aroma Housewares Professional Rice Cooker. Low calorie but tastes rich okara chocolate cake made in a rice bake a sinfully rich chocolate cake in your rice cooker with easy gluten chocolate cake dairy option. Rice cooker chocolate lava cake recipe chocolate cake recipetin eats rice cooker cakes moist chocolate cake steam cake recipe eggless steamedRice Cooker Cakes Moist.
If you find this Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.