Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Golumpki (stuffed cabbage) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golumpki (stuffed cabbage) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golumpki (stuffed cabbage) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golumpki (stuffed cabbage) recipe. To make golumpki (stuffed cabbage) you only need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Golumpki (stuffed cabbage):
- You need 500 g of beef mince.
- Provide 1/2 of a chopped onion.
- Get 2 of medium sized eggs.
- You need 2 tbs of paprika.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Provide 3 tbs of meat seasoning.
- Use 1/2 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 15 ml of white vinegar.
- You need 500 ml of marinara/napolitana/arabiata sauce.
Steps to make Golumpki (stuffed cabbage):
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a tall pot, bring about 500ml water to boil and add vinegar.
- Peel the cabbage leaves off layer by layer and add into the boiling water.
- Boil the leaves until they're a little translucent not fully cooked.
- Take the leaves out and set aside.
- In a bowl add mince, eggs, chopped onion and spices and mix together add more seasoning to your like or taste. Add herbs and spices of your liking.
- Make about 7 large balls and roll them inside the cabbage leaves.
- Place stuffed cabbage into a oven proof pan.
- Top off with the tomato based sauce of your choice.
- Add the pan to the oven and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, grate cheese over it and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven again and serve.
If you find this Golumpki (stuffed cabbage) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.