Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker Kachchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Kachchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to discover, are fantastic at combating depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try consuming some eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker kachchi recipe. You can have pressure cooker kachchi using 28 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pressure Cooker Kachchi:
- You need 2 lbs of mutton , washed and strained bone-in , large cubes.
- Take 3 cups of Basmati rice.
- Provide 3 of potatoes large size , halved.
- Provide 2 tbsps of ginger garlic paste (marinade).
- Get 2 tsps of paprika powder (marinade).
- Use 2 tbsps of yogurt (marinade).
- You need 2 tsps of salt (marinade).
- Prepare 2 cups of white onions thinly sliced.
- Use 2 tbsps of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of butter.
- Provide 2 2 – inchs of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 8 of cloves.
- Take 8 pods of cardamom , partially ripped.
- Use 1/2 tsps of mace powder.
- Take 2 tbsps of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsps of black peppercorn crushed.
- You need 1/2 cups of milk.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 4 of bay leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 4 1 – inchs of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 6 pods of cardamoms , partially ripped.
- Provide 3 tbsps of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsps of salt.
- Provide 2 pinchs of saffron water , soaked in half shot of warm.
- Get 2 tbsps of Kewra essence.
- Prepare 6 – 8 of chillies whole red Thai.
Steps to make Pressure Cooker Kachchi:
- Wash rice and set aside to soak in warm water for 15 minutes..
- Mix all in Group 1 with mutton to marinade..
- Start with Group 2 while marinade sits for about 10 minutes – heat oil and butter together in the pressure cooker and fry onions in medium heat until light brown..
- Use a separate wok to prepare the rice while onions are browning. From Group 3, heat butter and stir the all spices (except ginger garlic paste and salt)..
- Add strained rice, ginger garlic paste and salt in the wok and stir frequently until nutty. Shut off flame and set aside..
- When onions are brown in the pressure cooker, add rest of the spices from Group 2 and stir for 30 seconds..
- Turn heat down to low and add the mutton marinade. Mix well by stirring. Do not take more than 30 seconds..
- Flatten the mutton-spice mix at the base to be level and lay the potatoes uniformly on top..
- Add the rice from wok as the top layer, flatten to be level..
- Gently pour the milk and water (best if warmed in advance) so that the layers are not disturbed..
- Raise the heat to medium-high until it starts to bubble. Close cooker lid, wait for pressure to build up and then turn heat down to medium-low..
- Let cook for 30 minutes..
- Release pressure and open lid. Do not stir. You may use a stick or any narrow utensil to dig a narrow hole and check if there is any excess water at the bottom of the cooker. You want all the juices to be absorbed by this time. Otherwise keep on medium heat a little longer with lid lightly on..
- Sprinkle chilies, saffron and kewra water from Group 4 on top. Do not stir and keep lid on with low heat for 1 minute..
- Turn off heat and keep lid on for 10 minutes..
- Open lid and stir gently to mix the layers. Be careful not to crush the potatoes..
It worked almost similar and I had to control the Steam valve. The only thing I figured out as a problem, layering. Pressure Cooker Rice and Dal is a great vegetarian rice dinner. This Lebanese Lentil and Rice dish is another great Vegetarian Instant Pot recipe. Instant Pot Indian Khichadi is comfort food in a bowl!
If you find this Pressure Cooker Kachchi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.