Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir fried rice cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fried rice cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried rice cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried rice cake recipe. You can cook stir fried rice cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried rice cake:
- Prepare 50 g of sliced rice cake.
- Provide 50 g of fried tofu (mian jin and bai ye are also nice).
- Use 1 handful of Chinese greens (Bai cai, you cai, jie lan,…).
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 3-4 of small dried wood ear mushrooms.
- You need of Scallions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Get 2 tsp of Mushrooms stir-fry sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Light soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Dark soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Instructions to make Stir fried rice cake:
- Soak the mushrooms in some hot water.
- Slice the garlic thinly and fry it briefly in a hot wok in some oil.
- Slice the mushrooms and stir fry briefly.
- Cut the greens in bite size bits of necessary and stir fry briefly..
- Slice the tofu and cut the scallions in 2 cm lengths, and add to the pan with the rice cakes.
- Stir fry for a minute, then add the Shaoxing wine, letting the alcohol evaporate then cover for a minute.
- Add the sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauces and a little of the water from the mushrooms and stir fry until everything is evenly coated..
- Add a few drops of sesame oil, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Slices of soft and chewy sticky rice cakes are stir-fried with veggies, a protein of choice and savory sauce. This nian gao rice cake is slightly different with the sweet sticky rice nian gao I made. The sweet version is usually not stir-fried as you can imagine. Dig into Chinese comfort food with Hsiao-Ching Chou's new collection of easy-to-make classics. If you're going to make a stir-fry, why not take it one step further with easy-to-prep stir-fried rice cakes?
If you find this Stir fried rice cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.