Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Steamed Black Glutinous Rice Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed Black Glutinous Rice Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Black Glutinous Rice Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed black glutinous rice cake recipe. To make steamed black glutinous rice cake you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Black Glutinous Rice Cake:
- Take 5 of medium eggs.
- You need 125 gr of castor sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of ovalett.
- Take 150 gr of butter (melted).
- Provide 50 ml of cooking oil. Or you can use 200 ml oil (omit the butter).
- You need 250 gr of glutinous rice flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanillin powder.
Steps to make Steamed Black Glutinous Rice Cake:
- Cover the lid with kitchen towel to prevent condensation from the lid from falling on to the steamed cakes (please don’t skip!). Fill a steamer with water. Cover the pan with the lid and slowly bring water to boil..
- Melt the butter and oil together with double boiling method. Set aside to let it cool down. In another bowl, Sieve together flour, baking powder, salt and vanillin powder. Bought this flour at wet market, malay store..
- In a big bowl, using electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar and ovalett with high speed until the mixture has thickened and turned a very pale yellow/white. About 10 minutes.
- Gently fold the flour mixture to the egg mixture using spatula. Do not overmix.
- Lastly, mix in the butter/oil mixture, gently fold it in until no more oil is seen (using rubber spatula). Pls check the bottom of the bowl too. If we don’t mix properly, cake will be hard..
- Oh y, don’t forget to grease the pan and dust some flour to avoid the cake from sticking after baking.
- Steam the cake for 40 minutes or until the toothpick come out clean. Ready to serve 😊.
Black glutinous rice dessert is a common Asian sweet soup. Many people said black glutinous rice is healthier than other rice because of high content of anthocyanin with antioxidant properties and have more health benefits. Puto is a steamed Filipino mini rice cake made out of rice flour (galapong). It is often eaten for breakfast, served with coffee or hot chocolate. If you're really serious about making puto, then you can combine the rice flour and water in a bowl, cover it, and let it sit at room temperature overnight.
If you find this Steamed Black Glutinous Rice Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.