Seared Ahi Tacos with Mango-Avo Salsa. Searing ahi is the best way to eat ahi in my opinion. You get the flavor crisp on the outside and the fish stays tender. I find cooking ahi through can be a Mango avocado salsa is a staple in my heart and home.
These simple, vibrant tacos rely largely on superfresh ingredients for the fullest flavor potential. Opt for just-ripe avocados and tuna from a source. Warm tortillas according to package directions.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, seared ahi tacos with mango-avo salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Seared Ahi Tacos with Mango-Avo Salsa is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Seared Ahi Tacos with Mango-Avo Salsa is something which I have loved my entire life.
Searing ahi is the best way to eat ahi in my opinion. You get the flavor crisp on the outside and the fish stays tender. I find cooking ahi through can be a Mango avocado salsa is a staple in my heart and home.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook seared ahi tacos with mango-avo salsa using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Ahi Tacos with Mango-Avo Salsa:
- Take 2 of Ahi Steaks.
- Get 1 of large mango.
- Make ready 4 of small avocados (or 2 large) diced).
- Get 2 of roma tomatoes (diced).
- Take 1 of red onion (diced).
- Make ready 1 of lemon (juiced).
- Make ready 1 of jalapeño (diced).
- Get pinch of ground cumin.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Get 2 pinch of black pepper.
- Get 10 of -12 flour & corn tortillas (trader joes).
- Get of olive oil.
- Take 2 dash of soy sauce.
- Get 2 dash of red wine vinegar.
Try these healthy and simple ahi fish tacos with a mango salsa, avocado, and a perfect spicy mayo drizzle. To serve, fill all eight taco shells halfway with salsa. Spoon tuna over salsa and squeeze a spritz of lime juice overtop. The natural sweetness of the mango, paired with the slight soy/vinger of the Ponzu sauce is an amazing combination that's light and refreshing for summer.
Steps to make Seared Ahi Tacos with Mango-Avo Salsa:
- Dice everything that needs to be diced and add it to a bowl. Add lemon juice and salt and pepper. Toss like a delicate salad..
- Heat a cast iron pan to very hot add olive oil..
- Season Ahi with soy sauce, vinegar and salt and pepper..
- Place Ahi in hot skillet for about 3-4 minutes. Flip. Lower hear to medium and cook ammon 2 -3 minutes..
- Remove Ahi and let cool 1 minute on cutting board..
- Heat tortillas (your favorite tortilla heating method).
- Slice Ahi, add to tortillas, add salsa and maybe a dash of hot sauce and a little cilantro..
Ahi Tuna – Seared Salt and Pepper Ahi Tuna with Wasabi Vinaigrette – PoorMansGourmet. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more. Seared Ahi Tuna & Mango Salsa. Instructions: In a bowl, combine all the spices for your rub.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food seared ahi tacos with mango-avo salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!