Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Yogurt Cheesecake with Pancake Mix in a Rice Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yogurt Cheesecake with Pancake Mix in a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yogurt Cheesecake with Pancake Mix in a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Unless you get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it requires.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yogurt cheesecake with pancake mix in a rice cooker recipe. You can cook yogurt cheesecake with pancake mix in a rice cooker using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yogurt Cheesecake with Pancake Mix in a Rice Cooker:
- Provide 150 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Take 400 grams of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sugar.
Instructions to make Yogurt Cheesecake with Pancake Mix in a Rice Cooker:
- Mix the eggs and sugar together..
- Add the yogurt..
- Mix well..
- Add the grated cheese and pancake mix..
- Mix well so that the mixture is not lumpy..
- Prepare a rice cooker. It's better to coat with oil using a paper towel..
- Pour the batter into the rice cooker bowl..
- Tap it gently to remove bubbles..
- Set it in the rice cooker, and turn on the switch using the normal cooking setting..
- When it has finished cooking, poke with a skewer and see if it comes out clean..
- If the batter is not cooked completely, cook again..
- When it has finished cooking, switch it off. Open the lid, and leave it for about 20 minutes. It will shrink a little bit..
- Take it out from the rice cooker bowl, and cut into pieces..
They're fine and they look wonderful. Super Easy Cheesecake with Yogurt and Pancake Mix I wanted to make a healthier version of cheesecake using plain yogurt instead of cheese. Using yogurt means this cake is healthier than your average cheesecake. Adding a little bit of lemon juice makes this even more delicious. If you leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
If you find this Yogurt Cheesecake with Pancake Mix in a Rice Cooker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.