Seared Yellowtail tuna With mango habanero sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, seared yellowtail tuna with mango habanero sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Seared Yellowtail tuna With mango habanero sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Seared Yellowtail tuna With mango habanero sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook seared yellowtail tuna with mango habanero sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Yellowtail tuna With mango habanero sauce:
- Prepare 2 block of sushi grade tuna.
- Get 3 tablespoons of bagel mix seeds.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of black pepper.
- Get 3 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds.
- Get 3 tablespoons of black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Make ready 5 tablespoons of homemade mango habanero salsa.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
Instructions to make Seared Yellowtail tuna With mango habanero sauce:
- Cover tuna with oil and cover with the mixture of seeds Then seared tuna on all four sides.
- To make my mango salsa more of an Asian sauce I added 1/4 cup rice vinegar 1/4 cup white sugar 1 tablespoon of starch heated in microwave stir and let cool down.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food seared yellowtail tuna with mango habanero sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!