Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage recipe. You can cook stuffed cabbage using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Cabbage:
- Get 500 g of lean mince.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 50 g of brown rice uncooked.
- Take 8 of cabbage leaves.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of egg.
Steps to make Stuffed Cabbage:
- Place cabbage leaves in a pan of boiling water. Remove the pan from the heat. This takes about 5 mins to soften the leaves.
- When done drain and cool in cold water until needed.
- In a bowl. Add the uncooked rice, mince, egg, salt, pepper and cinnamon and mix.
- Grab a handful of the mince mix and make a firm ball, place on one of the cooled cabbage leaves.
- Wrap the mince in the leaf. Use a second leaf if required and fix with a wooden skewer.
- Repeat the above until all the mix has gone. Place cabbage wraps in a slow cooker.
- Cover with the tinned tomatoes and cook for 5 to 6 hours on low.
- I served mine with pasta but I think mashed potato would also have worked.
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.