Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for repelling bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to better your mood. It’s easy to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon apple cake with pancake mix in rice cooker recipe. You can cook cinnamon apple cake with pancake mix in rice cooker using 12 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in Rice Cooker:
- Provide of Cake batter:.
- Take 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Provide 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 160 ml of Milk.
- Provide 10 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Provide of Stewed apple:.
- Provide 1 of Apple.
- Use 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Powdered brown sugar (or use regular white sugar).
- Take 15 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in Rice Cooker:
- [To make stewed apple] 1. Peel and core the apples and slice into 5 mm wedges..
- 2. In a skillet, add and mix the sliced apple, sugar, powdered brown sugar, and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat (stir them occasionally)..
- 3. After about 3 minutes, open the lid and cook over low to medium heat for about 5 minutes while stirring. Once the liquid evaporates, turn off the heat..
- 4. Add the cinnamon powder to the skillet and mix..
- Put the pancake mix, egg, sugar, and milk in a bowl, and mix with a whisk..
- Put the butter into a microwave-safe container, and melt it in a microwave at 600 W for about 30 seconds. Add it to the Step 5 batter..
- Spread any remaining butter from the microwave-safe container from Step 6 onto the bottom and sides of the rice cooker pan..
- Put the liquid from the stewed apple from Step 4 into the rice cooker pan..
- Place the stewed apples on top of the juice in a spiral pattern. If there is any liquid remaining in the skillet, pour it over the stewed apple..
- ※ Place the apples so the edges come out to the sides of the pan a little. This way, the side of the cake will be covered with the stewed apples and look nice..
- Gently pour the batter from Step 6 into the Step 9 pan, and press the rice cooker switch. (※ Be careful not to move the stewed apples that you nicely arranged.).
- Cook for 35 minutes, and open the lid a little to see if the cake is done. If it looks fluffy and ready, turn off the switch earlier..
- ※ When you open the lid, please be careful as very hot steam will come out..
- Turn off the switch but leave the cover closed for about 10 minutes..
- Put on some oven mitts and take the rice cooker pan out. Cover the pan with a large plate, and flip over to remove the cake from the pan. (It's very hot, so please be careful.).
- This is the cross section..
- ※ If you don't have powdered brown sugar to make the stewed apples, use regular sugar..
- ※ I made this cake in an IH rice cooker (not the IH pressure rice cooker)..
- ※ Depending on the rice cooker, you may need to cook it more than 1 cycle..
- [Freezer storage] 1. Slice the apple cake into 12 equal pieces, place them in a plastic container with a lid and store them in the freezer..
- 2. For a fluffy slice of apple cake, place a piece of frozen cake on a microwave-safe dish, and microwave at 600 W for 30 seconds..
- This is a recipe for an apple cake with no cinnamon added. "For Christmas & New Years ♪ An Apple Cake in a Rice Cooker" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149936-an-apple-cake-in-a-rice-cooker.
- The same flavor cake made in a skillet. "Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in a Skillet" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153218-pancake-mix-cinnamon-apple-cake-in-a-frying-pan.
- Rice Cooker Cake with Apples. "For Christmas: Apple Cheese Cake in a Rice Cooker" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149935-apple-cheesecake-in-a-rice-cooker-perfect-for-christmas.
Mix melted Butter and Sugar until creamy, add Eggs and Vanilla and mix well. Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in Rice Cooker Recipe by cookpad.japan Great recipe for Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in Rice Cooker. I adapted the cinnamon apple cake with pancake mix in a skillet into a rice cooker recipe version. Check and adjust the cooking time according to your rice cooker. Meanwhile, swipe some oil around the rice cooker's bowl.
If you find this Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in Rice Cooker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.