Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Steamed pitha steamed stuffed rice cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed pitha steamed stuffed rice cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed pitha steamed stuffed rice cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed pitha steamed stuffed rice cake recipe. You can have steamed pitha steamed stuffed rice cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed pitha steamed stuffed rice cake:
- Use 1/2 kg of Rice flour.
- Get as needed of Hot water.
- Use 10 of Boiled potatoes.
- Take 50 gms of Khoya.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 4 tbsp of Jaggery.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Provide to taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 inch of Ginger.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garlic.
Steps to make Steamed pitha steamed stuffed rice cake:
- Take rice flour in a big ball start making a dough using hot water. Now for making potato stuffing mash boil potatoes. Heat a wok add little bit oil followed by onion ginger garlic paste red chilli powder. Now mix this with mashed potatoes. potato stuffing is ready..
- Now for another stuffing. Take khoya crush it and add sugar. It is ready. We can also make another stuffing simply by adding crushed jaggery..
- Now take small section of dough and fill th stuffing. Make desired shapes. Heat water in a wok.add the pithas into boiling water. When it is fully cooked it comes up..
- Take out the pithas of boiling water. Let them cool for few minutes. Serve them with chutney or any vegetable..
This is a list of steamed foods and dishes that are typically or commonly prepared by the cooking method of steaming. Ada – a food item from Kerala, usually made of rice flour with sweet filling inside. Bánh – in Hanoi Vietnamese, translates loosely as "cake" or "bread". Steam a batch of these vegan rice cakes made with gluten-free rice flour, tapioca starch, coconut milk, and optional food coloring for a kid-friendly dessert. Easy recipe for steamed rice cake, banh bo hap, a spongy, sweet, and gorgeous-looking vegan dessert.
If you find this Steamed pitha steamed stuffed rice cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.