Mike's Spicy Fruity Salsa.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's spicy fruity salsa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Spicy Fruity Salsa is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mike's Spicy Fruity Salsa is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's spicy fruity salsa using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Fruity Salsa:
- Prepare of ● For The Salsa [fine chop all ingredients].
- Take 1 pint of Fresh Strawberries.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Fresh Firm Mango.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Can Pineapple [with its juice].
- Get 1 of Orange [juiced].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Fresh Mint Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Jalapeños [de-seeded].
- Prepare 2 of Habeneros [de-seeded].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [de-seeded].
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Yellow Bell Peppers [de-seeded].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Red Onions.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Fruity Salsa:
- Fine chop all vegetables, mix and chill. Serve with chips, on bagels with cream cheese or, on most any chicken dish. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's spicy fruity salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!