Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Cabbage Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage paratha recipe. To make stuffed cabbage paratha you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Cabbage Paratha:
- Provide 2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying cabbage and paratha.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of maggi masala.
- Get 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1 cup of lukewarm water.
Steps to make Stuffed Cabbage Paratha:
- In a pan heat oil..Add sabut jeera, garlic, green chilli, and rosted it..
- Now add sherreded cabbage and saute it…When it half cooked add turmeric powder, salt, Maggie masala and mix it and cook it well till the it's becomes dry….
- Now make the soft dough with adding wheat flour and water together…
- Now make a medium sized ball and stuffed it with stuffing….
- Now roll it and cook it on hot tawa on medium flame with the applying oil till the it's becomes golden brown….
- Serve it with tomato sauce….
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Paratha recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.