Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage roll recipe. To make unstuffed cabbage roll you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Unstuffed Cabbage Roll:
- Get 11/2 of lbs. Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of – Onion; chopped.
- Use 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Use 1/2 of – Green Pepper; chopped.
- Take 1 can of petite diced Tomatoes.
- Take 1/3 cup of Jasmine Rice; cooked and cooled.
- Take 1 Tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Use 1 Tsp. of Turmeric.
- Take 1/2 Tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Take Pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Unstuffed Cabbage Roll:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice; either by an instant pot or boiling method….let cool down..
- In a Dutch oven pot or a casserole dish.
- , mix together all ingredients well…
- Put dutch oven pot or a casserole dish in oven and cook for 30 minutes; remove from oven drain off liquid and stir; return to oven for 30 more minutes; remove from oven and drain again and stir; return to oven and cook another 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let it cool down a bit; then serve……*when done it will look like a casserole….
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.