Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggies Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggies Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggies poha recipe. To cook veggies poha you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggies Poha:
- Provide of flattened rice.
- Take of oil.
- Get of medium sized chopped potato.
- You need of medium sized finely chopped onion.
- Use of chopped green chilli.
- You need of mustard seeds.
- Take of cumin seeds.
- You need of curry leaves.
- Provide of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Use of mixture.
- Prepare of chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Veggies Poha:
- Firstly, wash flattened rice and keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, green chilli and curry leaves, let them crackle..
- Now add chopped potato onion and cook it on low flame by covering the lid for 1 minute..
- Add turmeric powder, sugar and salt, give a stir for 10 seconds and finally add washed flattened rice and mix well altogether, add lemon juice and mix nicely, switch off the flame..
- Poha is ready to serve with the mixture, finely chopped onion and coriander leaves..
Toss well, garnish and serve hot garnish with chopped coriander. Poha-Flattened rice (also called beaten rice) is a dehusked rice which is flattened into flat light dry flakes. This easily digestible form of raw rice is very popular across Nepal, India and Bangladesh, and. Savory Breakfast Oats with onions, veggies and nuts – Kanda Poha. Kanda poha is usually made with thick rice flakes that are reconstituted with water to make a dry pasta-like dish.
If you find this Veggies Poha recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.